Get a piece of the action in the booming tourism industry!
As a proud owner of Savoy Hotel Boracay, you have the opportunity to earn steady income from its lucrative operations, year after year.
All Units will be fully furnished with hotel-type interiors.
00% Ownership to Foreigners/Non-Filipino.
A "worry-free" investment
BORACAY SAVOY Hotel will be operated and managed by Prestige Hotels and Resorts, Inc. (PHRI), a company dedicated to managing Megaworld’s hotel and leisure portfolio. Prestige’s current roster of projects includes The Richmonde Hotel in Ortigas CBD as well as the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel at Eastwood City.
This arrangement gives the condominium hotel unit owner a “worry free” investment because the hotel operator manages the leasing of the hotel rooms, their maintenance, refurbishment and improvement as well as their operating expenses, real property taxes, association dues, common area charges, utilities, insurance and other related expenses.
A condominium hotel unit owner will be entitled to a share in Net Room Revenue regardless of whether his unit was actually rented or not.
Lower & Upper Ground Level Service Facilities
• Grand entrance and drop-off points
• High-ceilinged lobby and lounge area
• Front desk reception
• Full-time concierge
• Coffee shop
• Business Center with 4 meeting rooms
• Fitness center with shower & changing rooms
• Transport facilities
• Money changer
• Retail areas with Al Fresco Typical Residential Features
• Individual electric and water meter
• Toilet & bath with mechanical ventilation
• Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
• Business center
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Airport transfer
• Meeting rooms
Recreational Amenities and Facilities
• Swimming pool
• Paved sunbathing lounge
• In-water lounge
• Pool bar
• Outdoor spa
• Children’s pool
• Wet bar
• 1-meter deep Adult wading pool
• Male and female shower and changing rooms with toilets
• Four high-speed, interior-finished passenger elevators
• Four high-speed service elevators for housekeeping
• Security command center for 24-hour monitoring of all building facilities
• Closed-circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring in selected areas
• Automatic heat/smoke detection and fire sprinkler system for all units
• Overhead tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
• 100% back-up power supply
• Back-of-the-house facilities per floor
• Laundry facilities
• PABX system